Employment Type: Full-time.
Location: 128 S Tejon St Suite 100, Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Estimated Salary: $65,000 – $85,000 per year base, plus bonuses
The Gasper Law Group is looking for one or potentially two Associate Attorneys, licensed to practice law in the State of Colorado, to practice in their Domestic Relations Division and in the Wills, Probate and Estate Planning Division.
- Associate attorneys in Domestic Relations are responsible for an assigned caseload of all types of Domestic Relations cases including, but not limited do, Divorce, Child Custody, Post-Decree Issues, and Adoptions. A period of training is anticipated and support is provided, however, the expectation is that associate attorneys will independently manage their cases from the initial hire through the conclusion.
- Associate attorneys in the Wills, Probate, and Estate Planning division work as part of a team with the division partner.
- Attorneys are not expected to market to clients, however, all attorneys share in the responsibility of meeting with prospective clients. Bonus incentives are paid for successful hires.
- Compensation is based on experience, however, candidates with no prior practice experience will be considered. Priority is given to attorneys with prior relevant experience, prior litigation experience and to bi-lingual attorneys
- Candidates must be either currently licensed in Colorado or imminently awaiting bar admission
- Annual minimum billable requirement is 1500, annual bonus eligibility is 1600 hours.
- Monthly bonuses based upon exceeding billable hour requirements and intake appointments resulting in new client hires. Annual bonuses based upon profitability, performance and exceeding billable hour requirements.
- Firm Offers Health Insurance Benefits and Group Vision and Life Insurance as well as Short-term Disability Insurance.
- Firm offers a matching 401K Benefit Program
- Potential for hybrid work from home and in-person arrangements