I am pleased to have found attorney Caryn Adams of the Gasper Law Group to assist me in my defense...
Read More >>>
The Lawyers and Paralegals were not only cordial in their demeanor but prompt with their responses...
Read More >>>
Picking Gasper Law Group to represent my case was the most rewarding thing I could have done for my future...
Read More >>>
Attorneys Committed To You
The Gasper Law Group, PLLC is one of the top Law Firms in Colorado Springs and serves El Paso County, Teller County, Douglas County, Pueblo County and the Greater Denver Metropolitan area. Our well-established law firm enjoys a solid reputation and provides clients with experienced, high-quality and dedicated representation in multiple practice areas.
The Gasper Law Group assists clients in the following practice areas:
Family Law : Committed and honest representation for those facing Domestic Relations disputes such as Divorce, Adoption, Guardianship and Allocation of Parental Responsibilities (i.e. Child Custody cases involving biological parents, psychological parents and grandparents) as well as aggressive representation in prosecuting or defending Temporary or Permanent Restraining Orders;
Criminal Defense : Experienced and prepared representation in the defense of Felony Charges, Misdemeanor Charges, Municipal Court Cases, Serious Traffic Offenses (including DUI and DWAI charges), as well as Sex Offenses.
Civil Litigation : Aggressive and personable representation for clients affected by a Personal Injury stemming from a serious accident such as a major motor vehicle or automobile accident, trucking accident, bicycle or pedestrian accident, or slip and fall.
Usually, we can help our clients best by offering excellent advice, performing excellent legal work and advocating zealously for our clients in court. Sometimes, however, this may not be enough. The best legal work is often not available to all parties to a legal matter. The economic reality of litigation is a tough pill to swallow. Rest assured, however, that The Gasper Law Group understands that, even though legal assistance can be expensive, excellent and experienced representation can be provided in an affordable manner by offering Low Retainers and No Interest Payment Plans.
By offering Low Retainers and No Interest Payment Plans, The Gasper Law Group can continue to work with clients to ensure they get the best representation without being burdened with the ever-increasing initial costs of retaining an attorney and then maintaining legal representation by paying outrageous sums of money throughout a client’s case. We are proud of our representation of clients and our ability to keep our legal fees reasonable. The Gasper Law Group Team is not all about the money; We are all about Helping People First!
- What Is Jail Like? By Caryn J. Adams Partner and Managing Attorney The Gasper Law Group, PLLC Several times in the past few months, I've talked with people, both clients
- Sealing Your Record Drug Cases By Caryn J. Adams Partner and Managing Attorney The Gasper Law Group Drug Cases: Different Rules for Sealing To every rule, there is an exception. To
- Are You Charged With Assault? What Does It Mean? "You are under arrest for assault … you have the right to remain silent … " So what exactly are they saying you did? I mean, all you
- When Is a Civil Union Not a Marriage? When You're Trying to Get Divorced! By Carrie E. Kelly Managing Attorney, Domestic Relations Division The Gasper Law Group, PLLC When Colorado began allowing same sex couples to enter
- Divorce Child Support In Colorado By Jennifer L. Hochstein Attorney At Law The Gasper Law Group, PLLC CHILD SUPPORT The basic determination of child support is based upon a guideline
- Time flies when you're getting divorced: how long will your divorce actually take? By Brandon A. Prenger, Attorney The Gasper Law Group, PLLC One of the most commonly asked questions concerning a divorce is "how soon can I be
- Wrongful Death Actions By Jacob F. Kimball Managing Attorney, Civil Division The Gasper Law Group, PLLC Unfortunately, the wrongful acts of another often rob family members
- Survival Actions vs Wrongful Death Claims By Jacob F. Kimball Attorney at Law The Gasper Law Group, PLLC Survival actions may be brought when the intentional or negligent act of another causes
- Automobile Accidents I've Been Injured And Need Help! By Jacob F. Kimball Attorney at Law The Gasper Law Group, PLLC Car accidents are unfortunately a very common source of injuries. The legal issues that