I am pleased to have found attorney Caryn Adams of the Gasper Law Group to assist me in my defense...
Read More >>>
The Lawyers and Paralegals were not only cordial in their demeanor but prompt with their responses...
Read More >>>
Picking Gasper Law Group to represent my case was the most rewarding thing I could have done for my future...
Read More >>>
Attorneys Committed To You
The Gasper Law Group, PLLC is one of the top Law Firms in Colorado Springs and serves El Paso County, Teller County, Douglas County, Pueblo County and the Greater Denver Metropolitan area. Our well-established law firm enjoys a solid reputation and provides clients with experienced, high-quality and dedicated representation in multiple practice areas.
The Gasper Law Group assists clients in the following practice areas:
Family Law : Committed and honest representation for those facing Domestic Relations disputes such as Divorce, Adoption, Guardianship and Allocation of Parental Responsibilities (i.e. Child Custody cases involving biological parents, psychological parents and grandparents) as well as aggressive representation in prosecuting or defending Temporary or Permanent Restraining Orders;
Criminal Defense : Experienced and prepared representation in the defense of Felony Charges, Misdemeanor Charges, Municipal Court Cases, Serious Traffic Offenses (including DUI and DWAI charges), as well as Sex Offenses.
Civil Litigation : Aggressive and personable representation for clients affected by a Personal Injury stemming from a serious accident such as a major motor vehicle or automobile accident, trucking accident, bicycle or pedestrian accident, or slip and fall.
Usually, we can help our clients best by offering excellent advice, performing excellent legal work and advocating zealously for our clients in court. Sometimes, however, this may not be enough. The best legal work is often not available to all parties to a legal matter. The economic reality of litigation is a tough pill to swallow. Rest assured, however, that The Gasper Law Group understands that, even though legal assistance can be expensive, excellent and experienced representation can be provided in an affordable manner by offering Low Retainers and No Interest Payment Plans.
By offering Low Retainers and No Interest Payment Plans, The Gasper Law Group can continue to work with clients to ensure they get the best representation without being burdened with the ever-increasing initial costs of retaining an attorney and then maintaining legal representation by paying outrageous sums of money throughout a client’s case. We are proud of our representation of clients and our ability to keep our legal fees reasonable. The Gasper Law Group Team is not all about the money; We are all about Helping People First!
- What Is Jail Like? By Caryn J. Adams Partner and Managing Attorney The Gasper Law Group, PLLC Several times in the past few months, I've talked with people, both clients
- Sealing Your Record Drug Cases By Caryn J. Adams Partner and Managing Attorney The Gasper Law Group Drug Cases: Different Rules for Sealing To every rule, there is an exception. To
- Are You Charged With Assault? What Does It Mean? "You are under arrest for assault … you have the right to remain silent … " So what exactly are they saying you did? I mean, all you
- Time flies when you're getting divorced: how long will your divorce actually take? By Brandon A. Prenger, Attorney The Gasper Law Group, PLLC One of the most commonly asked questions concerning a divorce is "how soon can I be
- MEDIATION WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW By Jennifer L. Hochstein, Attorney The Gasper Law Group, PLLC What is the purpose of mediation? During the process of a divorce proceeding or
- Fraud To The Essence Of Marriage Annulment? By Amanda C. Musselwhite, Attorney The Gasper Law Group, PLLC You had the perfect wedding with the perfect rings! You were busy planning your house in
- Civil Protection Orders Out of State Dealing With Out Of State Protection Orders In Colorado By Steven J. Davis, Attorney The Gasper Law Group, PLLC Protection orders, restraining orders,
- MEDICAL PAYMENTS COVERAGE: FREE MONEY OR CRASH & BURN? By: Matthew B. Drexler* Being injured in a motor vehicle accident is scary enough. Trying to sort out the complicated insurance regulations and policy
- TRUCKING & BUS ACCIDENTS SERIOUS ACCIDENTS DEMAND SERIOUS ATTORNEYS By Matthew B. Drexler Partner and Attorney The Gasper Law Group, PLLC Serious accidents involving public or private transportation (including trucking