The Gasper Law Group, PLLC
Our motto is our mission, a goal that all of us at The Gasper Law Group try to incorporate into our both our personal and professional lives. It may seem cheesy. And trust me, I know more lawyer jokes than anyone. However, the attorneys at the Gasper Law Group uphold the highest ideals in legal ethics and compassion to clients, their families, and all who call us for help.
Why? Well because we are human. We understand that clients are human and everyone deserves to be treated with dignity and respect, even during those stressful times that fail to show a client at his or her best. We try to show grace and help people through some of the most trying times in their lives. We understand there are emotions. We understand that this is your family. We understand that you need to be an active part of the process and the solution. We do not make decisions for our Clients. We do not operate with our own agenda.
We advocate for our Clients and we try to encourage our Clients to do the right thing. We also go above and beyond at time for clients. Here are some other examples of what we have done for our clients and others in the past:
1. Offered low retainers and monthly payments from the very earliest days of The Gasper Law Group so that more people can have quality legal representation;
2. Taken a client shoe shopping when she was only allowed a single pair of shoes during her marriage;
3. Given baby clothes, toys, books and other things to families in need;
4. Operated an emergency line and actually answered the phone at 2 a.m. or on vacation from California;
5. Prepared for hearings at 3 a.m. with clients overseas;
6. Relocated clients to safe housing;
7. Helped clients get into substance abuse or mental health treatment;
8. Contributed to charities and participated in civic organizations;
9. Volunteered through churches;
10. Coached and judged mock trial;
11. And most importantly – We Listen!
The post Gasper Law Group – Helping People First appeared first on Gasper Law Group.