Employment Type: Full-time.
Location: 128 S Tejon St Suite 100, Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Estimated Salary: $16.00 – $22.00 per hour
The Gasper Law Group is looking for an experienced Paralegal to assist our attorney(s) full time in our Domestic Relations Division
- Assist attorney with case management and Client communications
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents
- Investigate facts to help in the negotiation of legal disputes
- Monitor and ensure compliance with State and Federal regulations
- Record and store client information
- Previous experience as a paralegal; specifically in the Domestic Relations area of law
- Familiarity with legal research and Colorado Divorce Procedures
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented a must
- Experience in hourly client billing (Familiarity with ProLaw a plus)
- Yearly and periodic Bonuses based on performance and hours billed.
- Firm Offers Health Insurance Benefits and Group Vision and Life Insurance as well as Short-term Disability Insurance.
- Firm offers a matching 401K Benefit Program
- Vacation and Sick and Holiday Time-off Provided